Rehabilitation & Aquatics
- Center for Physical Rehabilitation & Aquatics
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Concussion Management Clinic
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy Pool
- Video Tour
- Wellness Program
- Our Staff
- Return to Service Directory
- Arthritis topic center
- Fitness and exercise topic center
- Massage topic center
- Rehabilitation topic center
- Sports injuries topic center
- Sign up for our e-newsletters
Interact: Health Tools
Center for Physical Rehabilitation & Aquatics
Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program
You can discover the benefits of exercising in the water by signing up for the Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program now being offered at the IVCH Center for Physical Rehabilitation and Aquatics.
Exercises used in the program were developed by physical therapists to address the pain, fatigue and decreased strength that often accompanies arthritis. The soothing warmth and buoyancy of the water make this program an ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness.
Rehab center staff members who have been certified by the Arthritis Foundation lead the exercise program. The program fee is $27 per month.
Call 815.780.3509 to learn more about the class schedule and to enroll.