Center for Physical Rehabilitation & Aquatics
Comprehensive physical therapy, sports rehab and aquatic therapy for all ages.
Located in the Miller Building next to the Illinois Valley YMCA in Peru, the IVCH Center for Physical Rehabilitation and Aquatics has services and equipment not often found at hospitals outside larger metropolitan areas, catering to both land and aquatic rehabilitation.
Our state of the art facility was designed and equipped to provide service excellence through:
- Spacious two-story 15,000 sq. ft. facility
- Canopied, drive-up front door entrance with no steps
- Automatic electric entryway
- Large, wheelchair accessible exam rooms
- Close by parking
- Open treatment area
- 30 pieces of physical therapy equipment
- 1,500 sq. ft. warm water therapy pool with hydraulic lifts and railings
- Deweighting System that allows patients to exercise when there is an inability to walk or is severely impaired
What rehab services are offered at The Center for Rehabilitation & Aquatics?
Physical therapy services plays an integral part in improving or returning your mobility from either a chronic condition or injury. All ages can benefit from physical therapy. The Center for Rehabilitation & Aquatics is the home for all of IVCH’s outpatient physical rehabilitation services offering:
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Massage therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy—including a two-way window for pediatric patients
- Aquatic therapy & arthritis program
Contact Us at Two Locations
310 Walnut St.
Peru, IL 61354
IVCH Streator Rehab Services
501 Oakley Ave.
Streator, IL 61364
Rehabilitation & Aquatics
- Center for Physical Rehabilitation & Aquatics
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Sports Concussion Management Clinic
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy Pool
- Video Tour
- Wellness Program
- Our Staff
- IVCH Streator Rehab Services
- Return to Service Directory