- Adult Day Center
- Calcium Heart Scan
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Family Home Medical Equipment
- Pastoral Care
- Sleep Medicine Clinic
- Valley Regional Cancer Center
- Return to Service Directory
Interact: Health Tools
Illinois Valley Adult Day Center
Affiliated with IVCH, Illinois Valley Adult Day Center provides day care for older adults who can no longer stay at home alone but don’t require the full-time, around-the-clock care received in a nursing home.
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s patients
- Individualized care plans
- Health supervision and monitoring by registered nurses
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Therapeutic activities
- Alzheimer’s and caregivers’ support groups
Three vans are available to provide transportation to and from Illinois Valley Adult Day Center. The service area includes LaSalle, Peru, Oglesby, Spring Valley, Granville, Ladd, DePue, Mendota, Lostant, Tonica, Utica and surrounding rural areas.
Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1020 Second St.
(inside Robert Hughett Towers)
LaSalle, IL 61301