Health Centers & Medical Clinics
- IVCH Health Centers & Medical Clinics Overview
- Center for Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Counseling Clinic
- Diabetes Center for Excellence
- Hygienic Institute
- Joint Replacement Center
- Occupational Health
- Oglesby/Utica Medical Clinic
- Pain Clinic
- Peru Primary Care Clinic
- Women's Health Care Center
- Wound & Hyperbaric Center
- Return to Service Directory
- Providers specializing in occupational medicine
- Find a first aid class
- Flu topic center
- Rehabilitation topic center
- Stress and anxiety topic center
- Workplace health topic center
Interact: Health Tools
IVCH Health Centers & Medical Clinics
IVCH was the first Illinois Valley area hospital to create an occupational health program specifically to address the needs of local businesses. Occupational Health is unique in that we ONLY treat work related issues ensuring quality timely care for your employees. Our specially trained staff will provide prompt medical services in cases involving workers' compensation, return workers to health and productivity as quickly as possible, maintain close employer communication and provide high levels of customer service.
Why choose IVCH's occupational health program?
- WALK-IN physical examinations
- DOT-nationally registered certified medical examiner
- Medical Surveillance
- 24 hour medical triage
- New injury and follow-up care
- Drug and alcohol screening services
- Random Selection
- NIDA-5 (DOT)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services
- Employee wellness program
- Immunization program
- Safety programs including CPR/first aide training
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Health fairs and screenings
- Pulmonary function and respiratory fit testing
Please choose a link below to download forms you may need when using IVCH Occupational Health services.
- Medical Examination Report: For Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (Mandatory)
Weekdays: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact IVCH's Occupational Health at 815.780.3202 to assist your businesses health management issues.
You can find our Occupational Health department within the hospital. Please park in our south parking lot. Enter IVCH through the ground level entrance on the east side of the hospital. Once inside, turn left and proceed down the hallway—Occupational Health will be on the right side.