Health Centers & Medical Clinics
- IVCH Health Centers & Medical Clinics Overview
- Counseling Clinic
- Diabetes Health Care Center
- Hennepin Medical Clinic
- Hygienic Institute
- Occupational Health
- Oglesby Medical Clinic
- Pain Clinic
- Peru Primary Care Clinic
- Women's Health Care Center
- Wound & Hyperbaric Center
- Return to Service Directory
- Providers specializing in occupational medicine
- Find a first aid class
- Flu topic center
- Rehabilitation topic center
- Stress and anxiety topic center
- Workplace health topic center
Interact: Health Tools
IVCH Health Centers & Medical Clinics
IVCH was the first Illinois Valley area hospital to create an occupational health program specifically to address the needs of local businesses.
- Provide prompt medical services in cases involving workers’ compensation.
- Return workers to health and productivity as quickly as possible.
- Maintain close employer communication.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
Why choose IVCH’s occupational health program?
Companies registered with the program receive:
- Services provided by a physician or certified nurse practitioner
- Preplacement physical examinations by appointment or on a walk-in basis
- New injury and follow-up care
- Drug and alcohol screening services
- Random selection program
- Employee wellness program
- Health screenings
- Consolidated billing
- Work status reports
The following drug and alcohol screenings can be customized to meet your substance abuse policy:
- Random selection
- NIDA-5 (DOT)
Wellness Programs Available to Business Clients
- Flu shots
- Back safety clinics
- Respiratory fit testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- CPR instruction/first aid training
Customized On-site Health Fairs and Screenings
- Blood pressure, height and weight
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Blood chemistry profile
- Thyroid profile
- Prostate cancer screening (PSA)
- Body composition analysis
Please choose a link below to download forms you may need when using IVCH Occupational Health services.
- Medical Examination Report: For Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (Mandatory)
Weekdays: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Contact IVCH's Occupational Health at 815.780.3202 to assist your businesses health management issues.
You can find our Occupational Health department within the hospital. Please park in our south parking lot. Enter IVCH through the ground level entrance on the east side of the hospital. Once inside, turn left and proceed down the hallway—Occupational Health will be on the right side.