Health Centers & Medical Clinics
- IVCH Health Centers & Medical Clinics Overview
- Center for Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Counseling Clinic
- Diabetes Center for Excellence
- Hygienic Institute
- Joint Replacement Center
- Occupational Health
- Oglesby/Utica Medical Clinic
- Pain Clinic
- Peru Primary Care Clinic
- Women's Health Care Center
- Wound & Hyperbaric Center
- Return to Service Directory
Interact: Health Tools
IVCH Health Centers & Medical Clinics
The IVCH Pain Clinic is a close-to-home service that can significantly improve the quality of life for Illinois Valley residents who are suffering from chronic pain such as:
- Chronic back pain
- Chronic leg or arm pain
- Pain from compressed vertebrae
- Cervical neck pain
- Shingles and post-shingles pain
- Cancer-related pain
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Epidural injections
- Balloon kyphoplasty
- Target-specific injections
- Lysis of epidural adhesions
- Spinal cord stimulation
Help for cancer patients ranges from focused oral medications to drug pump implantation.
Pain clinic appointments are by physician referral only. Talk to your doctor if you think you could be helped by IVCH Pain Clinic services.
Contact IVCH's Pain Clinic at 815.780.3817 for all your chronic pain needs.
The IVCH Pain Clinic is located on the hospital's first floor. After checking in at our admitting area in the East Addition, proceed down the hallway. You will find the Pain Clinic entrance next to the EKG department, just across the hall from our diagnostic imaging department.