- Prime CT Scanner
- Return to Service Directory
New Prime CT Scanner
At IVCH, we know the details matter. So when we invested in new CT scanning technology, we chose the Toshiba Aquilion PRIME. This amazing new scanner enables our radiologists to find more subtle abnormalities.
The new 160-slice CT scanner has advanced medical imaging technology that can perform two exams at one time. This helps improve interpretation of both studies.
Previously, patients had to undergo separate exams to produce individual data sets. This could produce conflicting results – a situation that is now avoided with the new equipment at IVCH.
With earlier and more accurate diagnostic information, physicians can plan treatment more effectively. The improved images can also help physicians give advice to patients about foregoing unnecessary surgery while improving planning for surgery that is needed.
Benefits of the new scanner include:
- Reduced radiation with Toshiba’s latest dose reduction technology
- Four times faster image results
- A larger opening for greater patient comfort
- 660-pound table weight capacity
- Supreme image quality for more precise diagnoses
If your doctor says you need a CT scan, come to your community hospital, IVCH… community values, extraordinary care.