- Women's Health Overview
- Women's Health Care Center
- IVCH Midwives
- Obstetrics Unit
- Water Births
- Return to Service Directory
You rely on your medical provider to understand a woman's unique health care needs at every stage of life. That’s why IVCH is committed to making sure all our female patients receive the specialized attention they deserve. Whether you’re considering having your baby at our new obstetrics unit or are scheduling an appointment at our comprehensive women’s health care center, you can be confident we have the right services and team in place for you!
- Gynecological and laser surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Infertility assistance
- LEEP procedures
- Office ultrasound/sonogram (2D, 3D and 4D)
- Prenatal care
- Natural and c-section births
- Mother-Baby hotline
- Digital mammography
Our dedicated obstetricians/gynecologists include Shyrlena Bogard, MD; Andrew Guzman, MD; and Denise Klemcazk, DO (board certified); as well as Michelle Vasquez, MD; who provides family medicine and obstetrics services.
Four fast facts about midwives:
- Certified nurse-midwives are registered nurses who have completed graduate-level training in midwifery and have passed a national certification exam.
- Nurse-midwifery practice is legal in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Nurse-midwives can prescribe medication in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Nurse-midwives practice in homes, birth centers, clinics and hospitals.
(Source: American College of Nurse Midwives)