At Illinois Valley Community Hospital, we want you to continue getting
the health care coverage you need. We want to make sure your medical coverage
will not be disrupted. To continue getting services from your Managed
Medicaid plans,MeridianHealth, Molina, IlliniCare and BCBS Community Health
Plan, members need to renew their coverage every year! This process is
Medicaid members who do not qualify for automatic redetermination were
sent Medical Renewal forms (Form 2381 or Form 2381B, depending on benefit
package). These forms are prepopulated with information and the following
steps need to be followed in order to complete the redetermination process:
- You may receive a Medical Renewal Form by mail from the Department of Healthcare
and Family Services (HFS).
- When you get your form, fill it out and find all the supporting documents
(may be referred to as “proofs”) it asks for.
Send your completed form with all of your supporting documents back by
mail, fax or e-mail to HFS.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 19138, Springfield, IL 62763
Fax Number: 844-736-3563
- Be sure to sign and return your form by the due date. You can find the
due date on your form.
- Effective 1/1/19 Harmony members were transitioned to MerdianHealth Plan
and need to verify their participation through HFS department.
- It is important that you verify your Primary Care Provider (PCP) with your
Managed Medicaid Plan.
If you need help renewing your benefits or have any questions call
HFS @ 1-855-458-4945 TTY: 1-855-694-5458